Save the date – Roundtable webinar
Mitigo and Cyber Security – Wednesday 14 September @ 12.30
This webinar is a little different to previous ones as our guests, the team from Mitigo (leading cyber security specialists), will be walking us through the events of an anonymised, real-life cyber breach.
The firm in question fell for a phishing attack which resulted in an email account take-over and a client paying £500k to cyber criminals. They will also walk through the anatomy of a ransomware attack.
The webinar will cover:
- How the breach was made
- What the impact was on the firm
- How could the scenario have been avoided
- What activities did the firm have to undertake
- Communication (clients & staff)
- SRA/ICO reporting
- Ransomware walk through
- Ransomware demand management
- Getting back up and running
The session will conclude with some practical advice on the steps you should be taking to mitigate but also prepare should such an event occur.
Please Click Here to register your attendance.