Attwaters Jameson Hill (Attwaters) was using the Peppermint PMS solution as its main PMS alongside Ochresoft Intelliworks and Eclipse Proclaim within some departments.
The firm was not happy with the current range of products and wanted to find one solution for the entire business.
The firm had a capable management team but required assistance to:
- Understand how the current solutions were being used or under-utilised
- Understand the different ways in which staff were undertaking tasks such as document storage
- Follow a structured evaluation process
- Document all of the critical user requirements and establish the project’s key success factors
- Undertake a robust and inclusive selection process
- Guide the internal team through the process and final decision making
- Review the selected supplier’s contract
About Attwaters Jameson Hill
Attwaters Jameson Hill (Attwaters) is a major regional law firm with five offices across Hertford, Essex and London. In addition to offering a full range of legal services for individuals and businesses, we are also private wealth specialists with over 100 years of experience in helping individuals, families, entrepreneurs, businesses and landowners to manage, grow and preserve their wealth for the future.
To support a critical PMS selection process by providing strategic advice on PMS solutions and vendors, identifying functional needs and undertaking a rigorous selection process.
- Supported the IT Steering Group by providing an overview of the PMS market and the initial long list of suppliers
- Undertook interviews with key stake holders to understand current system usage and to identify all functional requirements
- Created a requirements document based on our experience but tailored to Attwaters’ requirements.
- Identified the strategic drivers and key success factors
- Oversaw the tender process and provided a detailed analysis of the responses
- Conducted a review of the selected suppliers’ contract
- Clearly defined which solutions could be retained and which could be replaced with a new PMS solution
- Created a detailed and prioritised requirements document
- Ensured the right questions were asked during product demonstrations by the short-listed suppliers
- Confirmed the contract with the new supplier was appropriate for the firm
Moved from a position of not knowing which systems were available to having a preferred supplier within 15 days of consultancy.
“Clear, concise and complete advice pitched at the right level for non-IT technical partners and staff, instilling confidence in their service offering.
Fast response times. A great business partnering experience.”