Cyber Security Breakdown
We’re delighted to bring you the first in our BreakDown series. BreakDowns are quick, easy reads that break down a subject so the audience can get up to speed with it.
The aim is to stick to the essentials and avoid too much complex detail and jargon so that the non-technical reader can gain a sufficient understanding of key areas and subjects.
Your starter for 10 on cyber: not a super technical deep dive, but a practical advice guide covering:
- The cyber fundamentals – Understanding why you are at risk
- Arming your people – Why training, tactics and discipline are your first line of defence
- Protecting your domain – Setting out 13 of the primary risk elements
- Stepping up protection – Evaluating more advanced security measures
- Assessing your competence – The role of Cyber Essentials in managing cyber risk