Initially engaged by Kirwans Solicitors a leading Liverpool Law firm to provide interim Head of IT services.
Responsibilities included :-
- All aspects of IT management, including systems, infrastructure and support
- Identifying and driving a portfolio of IT / IS projects
- Regular reporting and guidance to the Managing Partner, advising on technology & IT transformation
The engagement was then changed to assist with the demerger of the PI department from Kirwains and the formation of SGI Legal
- Advising the Managing Partner during the planning phase to “demerge” the business into two separate entities.
- Reviewed and prepared the IT function for the equity split, including delivering a new network solution and splitting the PMS/CMS solution.