David was engaged by a leading East Anglian Law firm to provide interim Head of IT services initially to resolve mission-critical post-merger IT issues.
This included :-
- Detailed analysis of the issues faced by the business
- Spearheading IT initiatives, setting up a single helpdesk facility
- Established a protocol for the business to understand and prioritise the IT projects
- Re-configured some aspects of the PMS, completing a major telecoms project to underpin expansion
- Proposed and lead post-merger integration of two legacy IT teams into a single, standardised IT operation
- Review and Restructure of IT team, including the recruitment of a new Head of IT