PMS Selection for Hunt & Coombs
Supporting decision makers to make an effective and informed choice
Hunt & Coombs are currently using Envision, a product which had been made “end of life” by Thomson Reuters. Whilst the firm had good IT leadership it needed support to:
- determine which options were available;
- provide a robust and inclusive selection process;
- document all of the critical User requirements and add structure to the evaluation phase;
- assist in establishing the project’s key success factors;
- guide the internal team through the process and final decision making.
DMS Selection & Implementation for Winckworth Sherwood
A case study of transition
During 2015, Winckworth Sherwood (WS) undertook an IT review which identified that while providing sleek integration and automation between various systems, the existing SharePoint Document Management System (DMS) was no longer meeting the needs and expectations of a growing business.
Debenhams Ottaway Virtual IT Director
Definition and implementation of a IT strategy for a progressive regional law firm.
To align IT with business and improving reliability and performance whilst bringing expenditure in line with industry benchmarks.
- IT issues were a regular occurrence which hampered productivity
- Expenditure on IT had risen to 9.6% of turnover – a premium price for sub-optimal service.
- Lack of a thought-through and comprehensive IT strategy had led to an ad-hoc “shopping list” approach
We were engaged by leading Birmingham firm Anthony Collins to provide mentoring and support to their PMS replacement project group.
We were engaged by leading East Anglian firm Ellison’s Solicitors to advise on their PMS replacement project.
We were engaged by Winckworth Sherwood to assist with the firm’s selection of a new Document Management Solution.
PMS Selection and IT Consultancy for Standley & Co
A range of IT consultancy leading to a PMS selection project
In late 2016 Standley & Co required strategic IT consultancy across several areas with a long-term plan to replace their PMS system.
Telephone System Selection for Taylor & Emmet
Requirements analysis and supplier engagement to select a new telephone system
We were retained by Taylor & Emmet to consider the need for a new telephone system. The scope of the project was as follows: