Debenhams Ottaway Virtual IT Director
Definition and implementation of a IT strategy for a progressive regional law firm.
To align IT with business and improving reliability and performance whilst bringing expenditure in line with industry benchmarks.
- IT issues were a regular occurrence which hampered productivity
- Expenditure on IT had risen to 9.6% of turnover – a premium price for sub-optimal service.
- Lack of a thought-through and comprehensive IT strategy had led to an ad-hoc “shopping list” approach
IT Service Review for Stephens Scown
A detailed review of the firm’s IT Service Hosting
Following a recent change of IT suppliers Stephens Scown had suffered from several system outages. We were engaged to undertake a detailed review of Stephens Scown’s IT Service Hosting provision in order to:
- gain full understanding of the causation of three recent outages and subsequent mitigations;
- assess the services provided and capabilities of the service provided.
IT Review & Strategy Development for Taylor & Emmet
A full IT review leading to the development of an IT strategy
Taylor & Emmet requested a full ‘root and branch’ review of their IT that would lead to an IT strategy. The review covered the following areas:
Office Move Project for Wilkin Chapman LLP
Advice and support for a major office move
Virtual IT Director for Geoffrey Leaver
Independent Director-level consultancy
Geoffrey Leaver required senior-level IT support following the resignation of their incumbent IT manager. The firm had several areas where they required strategic assistance:
We were engaged by Piper Smith Watton to undertake an IT review, to address some operational issues and define the IT strategy:
David was engaged to create a model to cost IT services for a top 40 UK law firm
Baskerville Drummond were engaged by British Pipeline Agency (BPA) to undertake a independent review of their IT function.