Following on from the well-received first Business and IT Leaders Forum in October 2018, we are delighted to be able to announce our second forum which will take place on the Thursday, 13th June 2019 at the Shard in London.
This forum will be run in conjunction with other members of the Calico Legal Solutions Group and will be focused on two of the most pressing issues facing law firms today:
- Benefiting from IT investments and partnerships with technology providers
- Security in the digital economy
As with the last event we will have a series of keynote sessions: –
- The Strategic Risks facing law firms today – Protiviti
- Selecting and managing the right Strategic Partner – Joanna Kingston-Davies, COO, Jackson Lees Group
- Getting value from Technology Partnership -NetDocuments
- Securing the Insecure – Lawyer Checker
We will also have two roundtable sessions designed to enable discussion and collaboration with the experts and your peers. You will have an opportunity to discuss a wide range of topics from cyber to reputational risks in a supportive and informal setting. Roundtables include:
- Getting the Board on board
- The cybersecurity journey
- Extracting value from the supplier relationship
- Customer and team collaboration in a risky world
- Reputational risk management
- ‘Group Therapy’ – bring your issue!
A drink’s reception will be held close to the venue after the last session finishes at 4.45pm.
To register interest in this initiative please register on Calico’s Event Brite page or complete the following form :-