BreakDowns are easy, expert reads that break down a subject so you can get up to speed with it.
The aim is to stick to the essentials and avoid too much complex detail and jargon so that the non-technical reader can gain a sufficient understanding of key areas and subjects.
BreakDown – Cyber Security
Not a super technical deep dive, but a practical advice guide covering:
- The cyber fundamentals – Understanding why you are at risk
- Arming your people – Why training, tactics and discipline are your first line of defence
- Protecting your domain – Setting out 13 of the primary risk elements
- Stepping up protection – Evaluating more advanced security measures
- Assessing your competence – The role of Cyber Essentials in managing cyber risk