Kevin has worked in IT for over 27 years. Much of this experience has been with law firms and other professional services organisations including over 5 years as Head of IT at a top 50 law firm. Other experience has been based in the private sector (oil industry and music and video distribution) and the public / third sector (crime prevention charity and Coventry University). This gives Kevin a perspective across many industries and sectors allowing him to understand and support not only the organisations for which he works but importantly their own clients as well.
Kevin has created and implemented IT strategies for numerous organisations where he has been responsible for all aspects of IT including infrastructure, networks, telephony, software selection, application development, business transformation, project management, business analysis, support and training. These organisations have included multi-site and international operations.
Kevin holds an MBA degree and is a member of the British Computer Society (BCS) with Chartered IT Professional status. He has spoken at several IT events over the years. In his spare time Kevin enjoys cycling, woodworking (see www.goosman.co.uk) dog walking, skiing and travel.
p: 01908 592574
m: 07976 648025
- DMS Selection & Implementation for Winckworth Sherwood
- IT Service Review for Stephens Scown
- IT Review & Strategy Development for Taylor & Emmett
- PMS Selection & IT Consultancy for Standley & Co
- IT Health Check & Office Move Support for Wilkin Chapman
- Telephone System Selection for Taylor & Emmet
- Virtual IT Director for Geoffrey Leaver