David started his career as a developer and then technical consultant at Logical Networks before joining Thompsons Solicitors where he was the Software Applications manager. David then moved on to Tollers Solicitors to become the Head of IT and then Director of Operations and IT.
In 2011 David left Tollers to form Baskerville Drummond and has specialised assisting Law Firms with IT strategy and projects.
David has particular expertise and experience in defining and delivering large-scale, multidisciplinary business focused solutions and has delivered several PMS/CMS projects for large law firms.
David also works with several Law Firms providing interim or Virtual IT Director services.
During his time as a consultant David has gained a specialism for Merger/Demerger projects having undertaken several Merger & Demerger engagements including the restructuring of IT following Mergers/Demergers and development of the resulting firms client’s IT Strategy.
David is MBA qualified and is a member of the British Computer Society (BCS) with Chartered IT Professional status.
p: 01908 592572
m: 07769 946883
- PMS Selection for Hunt & Coombs
- DMS Selection & Implementation for Winckworth Sherwood
- Virtual IT Director – Debenhams Ottaway Case Study
- PMS selection project mentoring and support for Anthony Collins
- PMS Selection for Ellisons Solicitors
- PMS Selection & IT Consultancy for Standley & Co
- Telephone System Selection for Taylor & Emmet
- Matthew, Arnold & Baldwin (MAB) Merger Project
- Recruitment Support for a Top 50 Law Firm
- Efficiencies Model for Kutana
- Virtual IT Director for Debenhams Ottaway
- 3-Way Merger for Matthew Arnold & Baldwin
- PMS Implementation, Virtual IT Director & Merger
- Virtual IT Director for RightChoice Conveyancing
- IT Review for Piper Smith Watton
- Service Costing for a Top 40 UK Law Firm
- PMS Implementation for a leading PI firm
- Interim Head of IT for a leading East Anglian Firm
- IT Review for the British Pipeline Agency
- Interim Head of IT for Kirwans & SGI Legal
- The Shifting Sands of IT Solution Provision and the impact on Strategic Decisions
- Silly Business Processes
- Presenting a Business Case for Increased IT Spend
- End of Life for Elite Enterprise
- Demystifying PMS Projects – Part 1 of 3
- Demystifying PMS Projects – Part 3 of 3
- Demystifying PMS Projects – Part 2 of 3
- Beware of what’s in the Barrel